“At Your Service”
The Writing Butler: Freelance Marketing Copywriter
Specializing in the Hospitality Industry Sector.
Alastair Barnett, a.k.a. The Writing Butler provides a wide range of communication and marketing tools, including Web and Print Content, Copywriting, Newsletters, Brochures etc. — delivered on time and on budget. After eighteen-years, I’ve got it covered.
The Writing Butler is a copywriting firm that provides small business with EFFECTIVE marketing copy and web content services. Alastair specializes in providing professionally written, individualized copy to hotels, restaurants, spas and resorts with your budget and your target market fixed firmly in mind. Contact Alastair for a free consultation. I write for the web and print media and you will know the total cost upfront before we begin.
I provide copywriting services for all of your restaurant’s communications.
Here is what I can do for you:
- Social media management
- Customer database creation and management
- Relationship building, customer loyalty
- Email and newsletter campaigns
- Blogging and online content
- Menu and advertising copy writing
- Employee manuals
[Do you already have copy written on the web or in print? I'd be happy to give you a free, no obligation review to see if anything can be improved. Often I find good copy only needs some tweaking to make it captivating]
- Descriptive menu writing and food labelling (Proved to greatly increase sales) “Would you like Chocolate Cake?” or “Would you care to try our Black Forest Double Belgian Chocolate Mousse Gateau?”
- Restaurant advertorial writing: (Because Advertorials appear as editorial content they are read 80% more than traditional advertisements: John Caples writing about the Reader’s Digest)
- Print Advertisements
- Brochures, Flyers
- Web Site Copy and Re-writes
- Email Marketing Campaigns.
- Press Releases
- Did I mention my system for keeping your existing customers and converting them to lucrative loyal repeat clients? (For as little as $6.45?/day) Ask me for details of this effective marketing technique.
My Method: (For General Copywriting)
I will get your message out loud and clear by simply taking the time up front to meticulously familiarize myself with all aspects of your business, (I ask relevant questions over the telephone or in person, when it’s practical and necessary to do so), ensuring your message is powerfully delivered the old- fashioned, time-tested way: on time, on target and on budget ― Guaranteed ― without endless rewrites. I’ve been a small business owner myself over a period of 35 years and I know it’s vital that you invest your advertising dollars wisely.
• Victoria, B.C. based freelance marketing copywriter
• Professional member: Federation of BC Writers
Memberships: Past member (eleven years): Professional Writers Association of Canada. Member: Federation of B.C. Writers. For copywriting projects please contact: 250–744-1555 or email for free consultation and firm quotation
Publication Credits: Boulevard Magazine, The Scots Magazine, Luxury Homes and Estates magazine, Times Colonist, The Province, Magazine, Edmonton Journal, Readers Digest, New Seniors and Stornoway Gazette etc.
And here is my guarantee: If you are not delighted with the copy I write, I will rewrite it to your specifications at NO extra charge!